- JUDGES PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS
- REMEMBER TO EXPRESS GRATITUDE, BUT DONT EXPECT IT FROM OTHERS
- LEARN TO ACCEPT CRITICISM WITHOUT TAKING OFFENSE
- FOCUS ON THE NEEDS OF OTHER PEOPLE
- HANDLE INTERUPTIONS CREATIVELY
- LEARN THE VALUE OF SILENCE AND BREVITY
- GIVE A LITTLE EXTRA
- WORK TOWARD THE GOAL OF ACCEPTING & LOVING YOURSELF
- ACCEPT YOUR EMOTION AS VALID
- ACCEPT LIFE
-awareness(we must aware of the problem before it can be resolve)
-accept(we should accept all problem first before resolving)
-action(then we think what action we can take to settle the problem)
:)from the book ''THE ART OF GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE''
:)BY ''cecil g.osborne,d.d''